South East Central Railway has released its notification for recruitment of 329 ALP, Technician, Junior Engineer & Other Vacancy in SECR Bilaspur Division. The last date to apply for this South East Central Railway Vacancy is 17 September 2018. Here are some of the important Highlights of the South East Central Railway Recruitment Notification 2018.
Department:- South East Central Railway .
Posts:- ALP, Technician, Junior Engineer & Other.
Total Posts:-329 posts.
Age Limit:- 18 to 42 years.
Exam Fee:-No fee.
Last Date:- 17 September 2018.
Job Location:- Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh).
Application mode:- Online.
Notification number:- 01/2018.
Official Website:- http://www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in/
Vacancy details of South East Central Railway Recruitment:-
Total Vacancy: - 329 posts.
Name of post:
- ALP - 164 posts.
- Technician - III Signal/ Telecom - 10 posts.
- Technician - III Elect/ Power/ Train Lighting/ TRS/ TRD - 11 posts.
- Technician - III, Blacksmith/ (Engg) & (S & T) - 03 posts.
- Technician - III/ Bridge - 01 post.
- Technician - III welder (engg.) - 01 post.
- Technician - III Diesel Electrical / ANC - 03 posts.
- Technician - III Diesel Mechanical - 02 posts.
- Technician - IIIFitter/ (C&W/ Workshop) - 13 posts.
- Technician - III Carpenter (Engg.) - 01 post.
- Technician - III Mason (Engg.) - 02 posts.
- Technician - III Riveter - 01 post.
GROUP 'B' (JEs):
- Junior Engineer (S & T) / D & D/ Signal / Telecom - 08 posts.
- Junior Engineer (Elect)/ D&D / GS/ TRD - 06 posts.
- Junior Engineer/ Track Machine - 05 posts.
- Junior Engineer (Civil)/ Works/ D&D - 04 posts.
- Junior Engineer (Mech)/ C&W/ Workshop - 09 posts.
- ECG Technician - 01 post.
- Field worker - 01 post.
- Health and Malaria Inspector - III - 03 posts.
- Pharmacist - III - 01 post.
- Staff Nurse - 01 post.
- Goods Guard - 78 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for South East Central Railway Recruitment:-
For Pharmacist - III:- 10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with two years diploma in Pharmacy & registration with Pharmacy, Council of India or with State Pharmacy Council.
For Staff Nurse:- i) Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed three years course in General Nursing course in Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
For Goods Guard:- Degree form recognized university or Equivalent.
For Field worker:- 10+2 in Science (Chemistry & Biology).
For Junior Engineer (Mech)/ C&W/ Workshop: - Three years Diploma in (a) Mechanical /Electrical/ Electronics/ Manufacturing.
For Technician - III Fitter/ (C&W/ Workshop):- Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI in the trade of Fitter.
For Technician - III/ Bridge: - Matriculation/SSLC plus ITI in the trades of Fitter/ Fitter (Structural) / Welder.
Salary: - Candidates will get good salary as per South East Central Railway Recruitment rule.
Application fee:-There is no application fee.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Written Test.
Note: - If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: - The candidates can apply online application through the website- http://www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in/ from 17 August 2018 to 17 September 2018.
Important dates for South East Central Railway Vacancy:-
- Starting date for online application - 17 August 2018.
- Last date for online application - 17 September 2018.
Official Notification for South East Central Railway Vacancy:-
About South East Central Railway.
Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) vides their Letter No. E (NG)-II/96/RR-1/62 dated 18.07.2005 have delegated the powers of recruitment to Group 'D' posts to the General Managers.