Given raw meat, dirty glasses: Egypt hotel guests where couple died

by International | 27-08-2018 | 568 views

Guests have claimed that they were served raw meat and drinks in unwashed glasses at Egypt's five-star hotel evacuated by Thomas Cook last week following a couple's death within hours of each other. While 69-year-old John reportedly died of cardiac arrest, 63-year-old Susan died after fainting. Several other guests suffered uncontrollable diarrhoea with many even defecating in the swimming pool.

Lets socialize : Share via Whatsapp